EVENT REGISTRATION & APP STORE
Our Early bird (4 day course) and 1 day registration for our fourth coming course (10th-13th May 2018) at the Royal Society of Medicine is now open. Book early to save before expiration dates or our various price options.
- 2018 VENUE INFORMATION: Details of the Royal Society of Medicine venue are shown on our 2018 venue page.
- 2018 COURSE SCHEDULE: Our course schedule for 2018 is now ready to view. Please refer to our 2018 downloads page.
- 2018 COURSE BOOKS: Our keynote lectures on day 1,2,3 will be available to four day delegates in 3 books (adult cardiac, congenital and thoracic). These books will be given to delegates when signing in on day 1 of the course. 1 day delegates are ineligible to receive the course books.
- SCTS ACCREDITATION : Those attending the 4 day course will receive a 34 hour CPD credit on a certificate, whereas those attending the 1 day course will receive 9 hours CPD credit. 4 day attendees are required to fill our short our survey monkey to receive the certificates. As our organisation is heavily dependent on sponsorship, these surveys allow us to showcase our quality driven goals to our sponsors and also use the findings to constantly improve the course for future delegates.
- WEB APP ACCESS: Complementary web app access will be given to 4 day delegates (i.e. those attending all the dates (10th-13th May 2018) at some point after your payment for the course. 1 day delegates are not eligible to receive web app access. For those who cannot attend out course, kindly purchase web app access below using the options shown. Please do not share your web app credentials as we monitor usage carefully, any login abuse will result in termination of access.
- EVENT MEAL PROVISION: All four day and one day course delegates will receive complementary tea, coffee, and lunch during the event. For our Muslim delegates, we will ensure all food is Halal.
- ONE DAY DELEGATES: This is ideal for those who wish to attend the interactive cardiothoracic course on Sunday (13th May 2018) or the thoracic courses on day 3 of the course (12th May 2018). During checkout, you you will be asked to select the day you wish to participate in.
- NURSES AND NON-SURGEONS: This includes perfusionists, echo technicians and surgical care practitioners - please use the special enrolment option highlighted in orange.
- ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE: Kindly not all payments are non-refundable. Our organisation is obliged to pay for costs upfront for the setup of this course. These include venue placement provisions, meals, web app setup, and general administration costs.
If you are paying by credit card please use the appropriate option below to register for the course - If you wish to pay by direct bank transfer and want an invoice for your hospital/organisation/institution or personal use, please use the contact form below and we will be more than happy to draft you an invoice with your specific requirements.
2018 COURSE ENROLLMENT FOR NURSES
The enrolment option below is for registered nurses (perfusionists, echo technicians and surgical care practitioners may use the enrolment option below) delegates who use the form below. Applicants will be required to upload a jpeg, png or pdf to show proof of profession. ALL OTHER COURSE DELEGATES (i.e. SURGEONS) - PLEASE USE THE OPTIONS ABOVE IN BLUE.
Subscribing to our web app gives you 12 months access to our comprehensive cardiothoracic videos and comprehensive quizzes delivered by a dedicated world class faculty of consultant surgeons who have a passion for teaching. Please not the renew subscription options are reserved strictly for existing subscribers to the web app who have previously paid.