Minimally Invasive Cardiac and Thoracic Surgery, Robotic Cardiac Surgery, Aortic Aneurysm and Dissection, Surgical Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation, Marfan Syndrome, and Treatment of Adult Congenital Heart Disease.
Georgetown University School of Medicine - Washington, DC in Doctor of Medicine, 1994
Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital - Baltimore, MD in General Surgery, 1994-2000 Fellowship: Johns Hopkins Hospital - Baltimore, MD in Cardiothoracic Surgery,
• AM BD THORACIC SURGERY - THORACIC AND CARDIAC SURGERY - re- verification 12/31/2024
• American College of Surgeons
• American Heart Association
• American Medical Informatics Association
• Society of Thoracic Surgeons
• Western Thoracic Surgical Association
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Surgery, University of Utah School of Medicine
Intermountain Hospital Affiliations
• Intermountain Medical Center
• LDS Hospital
• McKay-Dee Hospital
• Orem Community Hospital
• Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Personal Bio & Interests
Dr. Doty is a member of several national and international organizations in cardiothoracic surgery, and enjoys teaching young surgeons and medical students. He and his wife have three children and like to spend time as a family skiing, swimming, biking and traveling. He also maintains his fitness by participating in triathlons and enjoying the great outdoors of Utah.
DAY 1,2,4 SPEAKER
GET IN TOUCH TODAY
London Core Review Cardiothoracic Surgery Course
If you like London Core Review's cardiothoracic surgery course website or wish to leave us a Facebook review, we would love to hear from you.